When it comes to remodeling, Tile & Stone Design Center addresses all remodeling requirements for these areas; design, procurement, and installation. Our design center (or idea center as referred to by our staff) is staffed with professionals ready to provide expert assistance with your remodeling project. We believe the center can enable our customers to gain visibility to the hundreds of products options available today.
Any kitchen or bathroom remodel, requires proper planning and assessment. From a process perspective, our process starts with:
- A showroom, no obligation, consultation. For best results, we ask that you bring in digital pictures of the area(s) needing to be remodeled.
- A review of the customer’s desired remodeling needs. (This is an interactive conversation based on customer specific requirements, review of similar projects and in-showroom material displays.)
- Providing an estimate of what the customer’s desired scope of work would cost.
- Jointly decide if customer’s requirements and budget align with our capabilities.
- Scheduling an in-home review and consultation to further assess and discuss customer requirements and issuing a formal proposal.
- The follow-up to further refine the scope of work.
- Finalize scope of work and execute paperwork.